Car Review: 2007 Jeep Compass & Patriot

The Jeep Compass was the first vehicle I saw when I turned my head left. After looking at the Compass I was then looking for the Patriot which I saw was parked right next to the dealer's entrance.

The first SUV we checked out was the Patriot. I was disappointed because I thought the Patriot would be slightly bigger than its rival. The rival being the Nissan Qashqai.

The Compass has similar problems to the Patriot but it is bigger than the Nissan X-Trail all round.

Patriot pros & cons:

Pros:

Feels big compared to Nissan Qashqai
Legendary 4WD
Well equipped

Cons:

Looks
Lack of cabin space
Small boot/trunk
Hard interior plastics

Compass:

Pros:

Big compared to some rivals
Sliding rear seats

Cons:

Hard interior plastics
Styling
Small boot/trunk

There are no pictures of the Jeep Patriot

Blog Archive